Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Disney Institute Professional Development to Providence
Disney's Approach to Business Excellence program will explore topics of creativity, leadership, management, service, loyalty
PROVIDENCE, RI – (March 17, 2011) – Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development program, Disney's Approach to Business Excellence, to Providence on May 25, 2011. Sponsored locally by Human Capital Academy, the full-day event will allow area professionals to learn how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers through proven and adaptable Disney business philosophies.
The May 25th program will bring the best of Disney Institute content to the Squantum Association.
"This is a convenient way to experience Disney Institute programs in local business communities," said Jeff James, vice president for Disney Institute. "Our programs teach easily-adaptable strategies and best practices that have been part of our company for more than 80 years."
The full-day Disney's Approach to Business Excellence program introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
- Disney's Approach to Leadership Excellence – Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will explore strategies and methods for improving team results through proven leadership philosophies that are used to exhibit the values and behaviors that generate results.
- Disney's Approach to People Management-– The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore the Disney approach to selection, training, retention, and communication, all of which sustain a supportive and interactive culture.
- Disney's Approach to Quality Service – In an era where everyone is competing for business and market share, excellent customer service isn't a luxury, it is mission critical. Participants discover how Disney exceeds expectations through its service infrastructure, ongoing research, and established service standards.
- Disney's Approach to Brand Loyalty – The relationship between consumer experiences and a company's brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization's brand and retain customers for life.
- Disney's Approach to Inspiring Creativity – Focused on strategies and tactics that have helped Disney maintain its creative and innovative culture in good times and bad, this program can help other organizations be equally successful.
"What makes the Disney learning experience so different and meaningful is that we don't simply teach theory," said James. "We give participants an 'insider's look' at business philosophies that have helped Disney consistently rank as one of the world's most admired companies and brands. Engaging content presented in an entertaining fashion provides participants with tools that can literally transform their organizations."
Program registration is $395 per person and includes all course materials plus catered breakfast, breaks, and lunch. Group discounts are available.
For more information and to register for Disney's Approach to Business Excellence program, call 877-544-2384 ext. 1 or visit www.ProvidenceMouse.com.
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute is the global professional training arm of The Walt Disney Company. One of the most recognized names in professional development, Disney Institute travels the world offering engaging seminars, workshops and presentations, as well as fully customized programming. Immersive learning experiences are also offered at Disney destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, enabling participants to go behind the scenes and see firsthand how business theory drives operational excellence. The Disney Institute client roster includes Fortune 500 companies as well as a wide range of small businesses, non-profits and government agencies. To learn more, please visit www.disneyinstitute.com, www.facebook.com/disneyinstitute, www.twitter.com/disneyinstitute, or call 321-939-4600.
# # #
About the Chamber
The mission of the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce is to promote the economic vitality of the Blackstone Valley and meet the needs of the Chamber's business members, while providing leadership on issues which impact the economy and quality of life in the Valley. The Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce serves the eleven towns in the Massachusetts BV Region: Blackstone, Douglas, Grafton, Hopedale, Mendon, Millbury, Millville, Northbridge, Sutton, Upton and Uxbridge. For more information on the Chamber please contact email@example.com or call 508 234 9090 X101.