Media Alert: Millbury Groundbreaking for New Fidelity Bank Branch, July 23
Project Includes Renovation of VFW Hall and Creation of Historic Park
- 16 South Main St., Millbury, 9 a.m., Mon., July 23
- Local dignitaries members of the VFW, and senior executives of Fidelity Bank, which has offices throughout Central Mass.
- New 3,700 square-foot branch to replace Elm St. branch, plus extensive renovations to the attached 4,000 square-foot VFW hall.
- Fidelity Bank will create Armory Park, which will commemorate 1808 Waters Amory site as a historic site in the founding of Millbury. The landscaped park will include access from the sidewalk, a granite park bench and an interpretive sign telling about the site.
- A press release with full details and background will be available at groundbreaking emailed shortly afterward. (If you need an advance copy, please let us know.)
# # #
About the Chamber
The mission of the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce is to promote the economic vitality of the Blackstone Valley and meet the needs of the Chamber's business members, while providing leadership on issues which impact the economy and quality of life in the Valley. The Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce serves the eleven towns in the Massachusetts BV Region: Blackstone, Douglas, Grafton, Hopedale, Mendon, Millbury, Millville, Northbridge, Sutton, Upton and Uxbridge. For more information on the Chamber please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508 234 9090 X101.