- FREE listing in the Chamber's exceptional printed directory. It's your "yellow pages" of Chamber members.
- Your business information is available to consumers through the Chamber's website — visitors can search by category, keyword or alphabetically
WEBSITE – www.blackstonevalley.org
- Access Chamber information and events daily
- FREE online ad for the first month you are a member
- FREE Listing in Chamber online directory
- Opportunity to submit press releases and announcements for promotion on www.blackstonevalley.org
The Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce announces a new partnership with ChamberMaster, the #1 provider of web-based software solutions for Chambers of Commerce. New opportunities now exist for your business to attract new customers and share information with our community and the world.
- Online Informational Brochure – your own page on the chamber's website which can include your business description, hours of operation, location information, and up to eight keywords (these help identify your business when a website visitor does a keyword search on the Business Directory)
- Job Postings – add your own job openings to the Chamber's website
- Hot Deals — include store coupons and special offers on the Chamber's website
- Event Posting – add your business' events to the Chamber's Online Events Calendar – chamber website visitors can add your event to Outlook, e-mail the details to a friend and request an automatically generated email reminder for your event
- "Email to a friend" link – visitors to your Online Informational Brochure may select a link to email your business information to a friend
- Member E-Newsletter provides the opportunity to promote your events, special offers, and business to our membership at no cost!
- Try It Local Program – A discount program for members to offer coupons to the public
- Member to Member Discounts – Offer discounts to fellow Chamber members
- Special offers on phone, internet, and TV services for your business
- Ad Programs – Take advantage of local publication discounts and the Chamber online ad program
- Chamber E-blast Program
NETWORKING EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Annual Business Meeting
- Monthly Membership Breakfasts
- Business After Hours
- Valley Home & Business Expo
- Healthy Living Expo
- Table Top Business to Business Expo
- Heritage Starlight Celebration
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Referral Program
- Women's Business Network (WBN)
- Please Be Our Guest – New Members are invited to attend their first Membership Breakfast and Business After Hours courtesy of the Chamber
BVCC TOURISM ASSOCIATION
- Add your hospitality business and events to the BVTA website at www.blackstonerivervalley.com
- Access to Kiosk Distribution Program – over 40 kiosks throughout the area
Augment your own professional development as well as expand your networking opportunities by joining a committee or working on a Chamber project.
Get your name out in front of the region's business community all year long. With costs affordable to business of all sizes – you're sure to find one that suits your needs.
Working for You! The Chamber acts as your link to local businesses and opportunities that will benefit your future growth and development.
BUSINESS RESOURCES & EDUCATION
Discounted rates on CMEA, The Employers Association programs.
Massachusetts Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides free, high quality, one-to-one management and technical assistance counseling and educational programs to potential and existing businesses. Counseling is available in the Blackstone Valley Chamber office by appointment.
SCORE, Service Corps of Retired Executives –
Counselors to America's small business - offer free small business mentoring and business seminars to Chamber members.
A one-page PDF detailing new and enhanced member benefits that provide strategies to save companies money on their benefits packages, enhance benefit package offering and even save money without changing the benefits currently in place.
Counseling available to small businesses for everything from health & dental, to business, auto, and home insurance
TWO BULK HEALTH INSURANCE CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY MASSACHUSETTS DOI
Blackstone Valley Chamber approved as Qualified Association
The Massachusetts State Division of Insurance certified two organizations as its first group of health insurance purchasing cooperatives: MACCE, the Massachusetts Association of Chambers of Commerce Executives and RAM the Retailers Association of Massachusetts. In order to participate in the Cooperative, not only must the Chamber be a member of MACCE, but also must be deemed a Qualified Association by the Division of Insurance. The BVCC has met both requirements and is active in these efforts to give small businesses more options to save through cooperative bulk purchasing for their health insurance coverage. This is good news for Blackstone Valley Chamber members!
Chamber Executives Association Introduces Discounted Health Insurance for Small Businesses
The Massachusetts Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (MACCE) recently introduced the Chamber Health Coop, a group purchasing program that makes health insurance more affordable for businesses with 1 to 50 full-time employees. Any small business that belongs to one of the more than 60 participating chambers of commerce and other business associations is eligible to join the Chamber Health Coop. Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce is among this first wave of organizations to make the program available to its members.
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY
The Blackstone Valley Chamber is part of a strong voice and advocates on behalf of the region's business community on critical issues at all levels of government – local, state, and federal.
A consistent focus of the Chamber is to create a favorable economic climate for existing businesses to grow and thrive. We provide our members direct access to public agency representatives, financing programs, confidential site searches, and individualized business development assistance.
REGIONAL AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIPS
A regional approach is key to the success of the area. As an affiliate of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, we also become partners with the Auburn Chamber; Holden Area Chamber; Central Mass South Chamber; and the Webster Dudley Oxford Chambers.
Affiliate Chamber Benefits include
- Attend any affiliate event at the member rate
- ChamberChoice WRCC discount program
- Listing in Worcester Regional Chamber Membership Directory
- Business Resource Assistance Center
A variety of public, private and quasi-public organizations are within your reach through the WRCC resource library